It came to the other night that I have never done a simple set of recipes of things that I use in a lot in my everyday cooking.
So let’s start with this easy jalapeno tomato salsa. Red salsa is so great to jazz up your mexican dishes or salads. I seriously get why it’s such a popular addition on the dinner table.
Sometimes, salsa can taste like basic passata that you get at the supermarkets but this Jalapeno tomato salsa is not short on flavour.How can a 10 minute recipe that only uses 10 ingredients be so zingy, tangy and sharp? It is seriously delicious.
This salsa is slightly fiery but is wonderful as an addition to your grub. It’s wonderful in a jacket potato, on top of grilled chicken and steak but or with some refried beans.
This easy to prepare raw salsa is made up on ripe plum tomatoes, peppery fresh coriander, garlic, red onion, picked jalapenos, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice, maple syrup and salt & pepper.
Just 1 blender required for this Jalapeno Tomato Salsa recipe! Throw it all in and blitz. In less than an 10 minutes you have enough tomato salsa to share with your mates, your family – or a night, slouching on the coach with tortilla chips. Either way, this is the best jalapeno salsa recipe.
Zing up meals with this vegan salsa sauce. It’s a crowd pleaser and defo a great side to have at any party or feast. If I haven’t convinced you yet, it’s also:
- Summer perfect
- Crowd pleasing
- Super cool
- Dairy Free
This green jalapeno salsa feeds about 6-8 people and can be kept for a couple of days in the fridge. If you wanted to make it for the entire family or for a gathering, double or triple the amount of ingredients.
If you do make this ‘Jalapeno Tomato Salsa’ recipe or any similar dishes like ‘Tuna Sashimi Tacos‘ & ‘Rustic Burrito Bowl‘ ‘Pork Pibil Tacos‘ then leave a comment or tag a photo on my Instagram or Twitter, Facebook. Cheers my food besties. Ciao for now!
- 6 Ripe Plum Tomatoes, Insides Removed & Roughly Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Coriander, Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, Fined Diced
- 1 Garlic Cloves, Finely Diced
- 6 Pickled Jalapeno Slices, Finely Diced
- Juice of 2 Limes,
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- In a food processor, add all your ingredients except the lime juice and maple syrup. Blitz together until the salsa is well blended but slightly chunky.
- Scoop the salsa into a mixing bowl and add your lime juice and maple syrup. Mix well and taste. Adjust flavour to your requirements.
- Pop in the fridge until serving.